Skip to content
- Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Deep drawn V-Shaped well.
- Interior of wells with rounded corners for ease of cleaning.
- Two high efficiency 7 kW burners in stainless steel with flame failure device attached to the outside of the wells.
- Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
- Flame failure device on each burner.
- Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
- Oil drains through a tap positioned on the front the wells.
- All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
- Gas Power: 14 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Working pressure, mBar (min/Max): 0 / 0
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Usable well dimensions (width): 240 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 235 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 380 mm
- Well capacity: 5.5 lt MIN; 7 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 47 kg
- Shipping weight: 54 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.38 m³